Light + Building will be launching both physically and digitally in 2024. The platform on the web, the Light + Building Digital Extension, is open now. Many things are possible: you can find new contacts via AI-supported match-making or make appointments for web conferences. Chat with new business partners? That's possible too, of course. You can also offer your product presentations as streaming in thematically appropriate channels.
What is possible, how the platform works, where the daily programme items are and much more can already be found out in the videos on the digital platform.
Digital benefits for everyone
Whether you experience the event in Frankfurt live or virtually - take advantage of the diverse opportunities for interaction and networking that this year's event offers. The following digital features are available to all participants:
- Matchmaking: Networking is at the focus and is supported by matchmaking. The system identifies attendees, exhibitors and conference content that might be of interest to you. This way, you receive perfectly tailored contact and event recommendations.
- Exhibitor profiles and product information: Every exhibitor has its own online profile for Light + Building and can present new products with pictures and videos. In addition, contact persons and information about the company can be added.
- Downloads: Download documents and contact details
- Chat function: Utilise the chat function to interact with other participants directly.
- 1-to-1 videocall: Arrange virtual face-to-face meetings with companies and business partners you are interested in. This feature can be used on various devices – whether laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- Digital timetable: You can compile your own individual programme – based on your choices, you will receive suggestions for conference content and product presentations.
- Streaming: Selected conferences, workshops, panel discussions and keynotes will be streamed The videos will be available on-demand after the event.
- Responsiveness: Responsive application for participation while on the move with mobile devices
- Available round the clock throughout the four-day event and afterwards
And much more!
FAQ about Light + Building - Digital Extension
Do you have further questions about participating in Light + Building - Digital Extension? We have collected answers to many questions in our FAQ.To the FAQ
Use the options of the Digital Extension and increase your trade fair success. In the following explanatory videos, you will learn how to make the most of the platform.To the videos
Podcasts - Tips for exhibitors
#1 Hybrid trade fairs
What digital features can exhibitors concretely look forward to? How can exhibitors present their products and solutions on the digital platform? What are the advantages of the mix of face-to-face encounters on site and the online services? Marlene Hammel, communicator at Messe Frankfurt, and Jenny Engelhardt, digital expert from the trade fair industry, in dialogue on the topic of "hybrid".
#2 How to maintain your online exhibitor profile
Find out how you can take full advantage of the Media Package Manager (MPM) for your trade fair marketing in a podcast. You can change and supplement your information before, during or after the trade fair – because the exhibitor and product search function is available to trade visitors as a research tool all year round.